My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Non-uniformity

Went shopping today. What is the well-dressed American civilian wearing at construction sites in Central Asia these days? Simpler last time. I could choose the OD wash and wear fatigues or the newly authorized green, brown, sand and black woodland BDU's. I am my own quartermaster now. I must fight the inclination toward military-style clothing. Can there be too much khaki?

I started this blog because Blogger made me do it. I wanted to post a comment on MY WAR - Fear And Loathing In Iraq and they made me jump through hoops to do it and I ended up with a blog out of it. I had a blog once but lost interest in it. Took up too much time and all I was doing was linking. CB has motivated me to try again.

If all goes according to plan I should be in Kandahar in a month. Don't know how much time I will have to devote to blogging when I get there. We shall see.

While we wait for this blog to get good, check this out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home