My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Thursday, August 19, 2004

CB Gets Instalanched

CB is the reason I have this blog. He is an M240 machinegunner in a motorized rifle squad of the 3/2 Stryker Brigade. That's his blog under Free Republic on the blogroll to your left. The Instapundit, the Godfather of the blogosphere, mentioned him yesterday. If CB wasn't famous yet, he is now.

I have to be careful what I put on my blog, lest I become famous someday. There is a guy name Jerome Corsi who co-authored Unfit For Command who has caught a ration of shit for posts he made on Free Republic. Once you make enemies the trail you have left on the web can come back and bite you on the ass.

Planning for the pitfalls of fame already. Am I conceited or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home