My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Sunday, August 29, 2004

AFK

Blogging will be light for the next two weeks. Leaving in about 6 hours. Have in-processing and training to to get through, then the long flight, then starting to work. Probably be able to get to the internet cafe by September 18.

She Who Must Be Obeyed can't understand how I can sleep at a moment like this. She's packing my stuff right now, suspicious of who I am chatting with. I tell her I am writing about her. She warns me that it better be nice. She has a comment to make about almost every item she puts in the bag.

"Do you know how few men have the luxury of their wife packing for them," she asks. Yes, baby. I know.

"Remember, your sweater doesn't go to the laundry." Yes, dear.

This is harder on her than it is on me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work soldier. I will post your blog on my roll. Thank you for your service.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home