My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, September 11, 2004

OPSEC

Wednesday we sat on our butts and listened to powerpoint briefings. The OPSEC briefing made me paranoid about what I can post on this blog. To get from where we are to where we are going is a journey of several stages, with layovers in some "interesting" locations which I may be able to describe without identifying them. I can't identify units or name any names. I am not clear about linking to articles which do. I'll do the best I can, but blogging is not my primary mission. I don't want to get my chain of command down on me. SPC B. had some rights under the UCMJ. I have the right to remain silent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Dustman said...

Welcome to the Milblogsphere, my 53 unit over there is about to head home, take care look forward to reading about the area.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home